Landlord & Tenant Matters – Residential

Whether you are a housing association, a private landlord with just one or two properties, or a letting agent acting on behalf of clients, you are likely to face similar difficulties when managing your properties.

On the face of it these problems may seem simple and easy to resolve. The reality is often very different, which is why clear and commercially sound legal advice is imperative. If you require a residential property solicitor to help resolve a dispute between you and your tenant or landlord, a specialist litigation solicitor can help you by providing sound legal advice to help you get the best possible outcome.

He can answer important questions such as:

  • What is the quickest and least expensive procedure to regain possession of my property?
  • Can I obtain possession of my property and claim for the unpaid rent?
  • How can I reclaim possession from an anti-social, intimidating tenant?
  • What is the swiftest most cost-effective way to recover possession from squatters?

Question: Are you a residential landlord with an issue?
Christopher Burgon has years of experience dealing with residential property disputes in London. Are you are a tenant or a landlord dealing with a dispute? If so, please give me a call, request a call back or book an appointment online below.

020 3150 2987

Request a call back or book an appointment