With more than 15 years of pure litigation experience, Christopher has the expertise and track record often only associated with large City and West End firms. His strategic approach sets him apart in the profession. Learn more about how he works.
- Can You Set Off Litigation Costs Against Your Tax Liability?
- Minority Shareholder Petitions – What Does Success Mean?
- Minority Shareholder Petitions
- Professional Negligence & Divorce Solicitors – Why the Trend?
- Businesses to Hit Back With Claims Against the Banks
- What “without prejudice” means
- Minimise Your Costs
- The Cost Of Hiring The Wrong Solicitor
- 13 Things You Need To Know About “No Win, No Fee” Agreements.
- Who Wants To be A Director?